Video- Future Reminiscence

skidzo said:
well I can definately deny your speculation, his hairs were off. The video ist great thoug!!!! Sadly they cut off the broadcast way before the end of the song, rascally VIVA grrrrrr....
they showed it on VIVA???:OMG: ......nice - but there's no way I'll have the tv on all the time just for the possibility of seeing the video

Gaunerin said:
they showed it on VIVA???:OMG: ......nice - but there's no way I'll have the tv on all the time just for the possibility of seeing the video
yes I couldn|t beleive it!!

it was VIVA plus of course. it was about 10 o'clock pm but it cut of in the middle of the song as i said bevore and then came a stupid band I cant remember. but bevore thez showed Soundgarden Spoonman yeah that was cool because it was the reason why i keept on watching.

why v, why? headbanging is a way of life! are you gonna grow it back, or just try out for footloose 2 :D

skidzo said:
it was VIVA plus of course.
hm...I don't think I have that (isn't that only available via sat?). maybe they'll show it on hell's kitchen (if that show is still on - I always forget about it. must remember to tune in this week....)

@ necramentia: he cut off his hair, not his head :p

Gaunerin said:
hm...I don't think I have that (isn't that only available via sat?). maybe they'll show it on hell's kitchen (if that show is still on - I always forget about it. must remember to tune in this week....)

@ necramentia: he cut off his hair, not his head :p
Actually I don't really know what Programm it was really.

Guess it was VIVA+ or something because i cannot imagine it was Viva.

Got cable but it canbee available by satellite aswell.

yeah i usually forget about this music show just like you I try to figure out and post again here. hehe

hair>beard. anyday. it doesn't really bother me, i mean i like dimmu borgir but i don't let their ridiculous image get in the way of the music. it's just fun to poke fun at.

Necramentia said:
hair>beard. anyday. it doesn't really bother me, i mean i like dimmu borgir but i don't let their ridiculous image get in the way of the music. it's just fun to poke fun at.

Like alot of the music is much better? Haha...Even DCA had something for people to enjoy though.(Vortex's line on Alhegens Dod Helved Rike was amazing, I think.)

Paul said:
Please put online asap. I dont even have a TV , so chances to see the clip are pretty slim at the moment... :)

I installed a TV recording programm that wil record the Video if its seen by me on my PC. then I would have to encode it into divX5.2 and then it might be on my HP one day.... But I hope that Ez is faster....