Video Interview with Alexi in Montreal,Qc

Thank you very much for posting! :) But there are some special threads for interviews and pics :) However, I liked them a lot :)

Alexi: There will be two Bodom songs on the next album.
LIAR :fu:

Yeah, I think he's not kidding when he says there'll be 2. I just hope they're good songs, the name doesn't matter. Never understood why some fans cried about it.

It's good to hear he's "anxious." If I was him I'd be dying to get to do another album and make it really interesting and in the vein of the original COB albums but a more alien metal soundworld.

i posted this in the actual interview thread a lil after this thread was posted. didnt see it. doesnt matter cuz this thread shoulda been merged with interview thread anyway.

i just havent logged on in a while and wanted to say something here.

JOONAS SUUUCKKKSSSS!!!
:fu:

i clearly hold grudges.

I'd make a joke about my pals and cotton fields if I weren't too busy installing hardcore mods for The Witcher 2 (though it's not like the game still isn't extremely casual). All hail The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race!

Sorry Joonas, looks like Alexi is again going to write what comes naturally to him. RRF #2 here we come, baby!

I don't have enough rebel attitude or sense of humour to filter this :( Why did Children Of Bodom have to become something like this. Maybe it's funny for them to laugh at my upset when they're drunk... Who the hell buys this? Maybe some fags who get über drunk at a pre-wedding party pouring beer into their rectum.

Please fix those vocals and then start making melodic death metal again! I really don't like the new style COB vocals and the music is not so cool anymore, thank you, good night. I'm laughing and crying while writing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kev5sQoOWfg

I don't have enough rebel attitude or sense of humour to filter this :( Why did Children Of Bodom have to become something like this. Maybe it's funny for them to laugh at my upset when they're drunk... Who the hell buys this? Maybe some fags who get über drunk at a pre-wedding party pouring beer into their rectum.

Please fix those vocals and then start making melodic death metal again! I really don't like the new style COB vocals and the music is not so cool anymore, thank you, good night. I'm laughing and crying while writing this.

Fag

Sorry Joonas, looks like Alexi is again going to write what comes naturally to him. RRF #2 here we come, baby!

I'll probably be alone here, but I'd rather have an AYDY #2.
RRF isn't bad at all, and arguably better, but AYDY has a far better lasting appeal for me, overall.

But much rather I'd just have an "album 8" #1

RRF isn't bad at all, and arguably better, but AYDY has a far better lasting appeal for me, overall.

AYDY was pretty good album. I wouldn't mind another one.

Not really. AYDY was for long my favorite all-around COB album and before RRF I hoped they'd make something similar to AYDY, but I think to me RRF is slowly proceeding to knock off AYDY.

Yeah dude, AYDY has some of the best lead Alexi's ever written. On the other hand, RRF has some of the best rhythm. Maybe Alexi can merge the two for the album 8.

Seriously, the lead melodies in We're not gonna fall and even if you want peace prepare for war are AWESOME. The chorus/melody in Bastards of Bodom is probably the most headbanging-inducing piece of all Bodom!

don't have enough rebel attitude or sense of humour to filter this Why did Children Of Bodom have to become something like this. Maybe it's funny for them to laugh at my upset when they're drunk... Who the hell buys this? Maybe some fags who get über drunk at a pre-wedding party pouring beer into their rectum.

+1