Video Interview with Alexi in Montreal,Qc

I don't care what kind of album will they make as long as it's original. Aleksi said clearly in that interview that this lake near Espoo is not that kind of inspiration for him anymore, so why should he write about it when he just can't? If he's into American metal more, than okay. If he wants to write about skating one more time- perfect! That's the thing that he's into now. Trust me, I want another back- to- the- roots album, but it would sound like crap, just because he's no longer interested in this kind of stuff.
Being original is a crucial thing in making music/books/whatever. He's not even reading fan's comments about this things and even if he is- well, nothing- nobody can tell him what to do and just sitting and complaining about everything is pointless as fuck!

I don't care what kind of album will they make as long as it's original. Aleksi said clearly in that interview that this lake near Espoo is not that kind of inspiration for him anymore, so why should he write about it when he just can't? If he's into American metal more, than okay. If he wants to write about skating one more time- perfect! That's the thing that he's into now. Trust me, I want another back- to- the- roots album, but it would sound like crap, just because he's no longer interested in this kind of stuff.
Being original is a crucial thing in making music/books/whatever. He's not even reading fan's comments about this things and even if he is- well, nothing- nobody can tell him what to do and just sitting and complaining about everything is pointless as fuck!

Fucking this ;______; That's exactly my thoughts if I would sometimes post seriously on this board.

nice try

fag

+1

fag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kev5sQoOWfg

I don't have enough rebel attitude or sense of humour to filter this :( Why did Children Of Bodom have to become something like this. Maybe it's funny for them to laugh at my upset when they're drunk... Who the hell buys this? Maybe some fags who get über drunk at a pre-wedding party pouring beer into their rectum.

Please fix those vocals and then start making melodic death metal again! I really don't like the new style COB vocals and the music is not so cool anymore, thank you, good night. I'm laughing and crying while writing this.

well.
they have fun in making those covers and we have fun in listen do a heavier version of those original songs !, Just for the record the video Clip is Fan made by that guy in the clip, but you should probably know that already duh !,

and Every music band changes joonas, as much as we love there old shit we like there new shit to !, they still have there own kinda style and when it sounds good its good shit !
And yes there old shit was epic and Yes i like there old shit more than there newer music, but FUCK IT, To every good thing comes and End and then there will come something other wich will be good

END of FUCKING STORY !

If it's yours it probably wouldn't make any difference.

anonyymi-herrasmies-kuvalauta-tzypzv.png