Video interview with Mike

edit: this interview isnt worth sitting through the misery index/finntroll videos....terrible.

I never realized Finnland was so far north, when the Finntrol dude said that in the winter they only get 4 hours of daylight?!! That's fucked up. I live in the mid latitudes of the US and altough I went to alaska once. It's hard to comprehend only having that much daylight in the winter months. Mabe that why metal's so popular in northern europe. I mean the thought of a chilling winter with barly any daylight seems inspiring. Mike being from Stockholm, would be in the same boat, I wonder if he gains any inspiration from these events?

Rob

The video-aspect of the interview was lame when it came to the black/white zooms that frequently popped up. They used the same camera to do both b/w and colour instead of two seperates. It just looked amateur and I suppose it all is anyway...:ill:

no, i cant dl it, i refuse.

but on second thought...this is pretty hilarious. i get to watch these 2 clowns try to explain how their troll obsession is an expression of their hatred for modern life and organized religion. priceless