Video Interview

Lol she should've taken Gabe to a Karaoke bar afterwards to put his money where his mouth is :p

Nice interview :)

Haha, he's actually a pretty decent singer. If we didn't have a show a half hour after the interview ended, hitting up a karaoke bar would've been a great idea. (Kudos for spelling karaoke correctly, by the way! It's not exactly phonetic with the way us westerners pronounce it.)

(Kudos for spelling karaoke correctly, by the way! It's not exactly phonetic with the way us westerners pronounce it.)

Hehe there's a few Karaoke bars in Amsterdam that I know of, at least one on my walk to work from the central station. And my and my friends crashed a karaoke bar full of germans on our vacation in Hungary once, blurbed out a dutch song and finished off with the classic "Schade Deutschland, alles ist vorbei!", which is generally what is sung when the dutch beat the germans at football :p Can't say we were sober at the time though :p But I do remember the spelling :p

lol yup, only happened once in recent times though :p It's funny how the rivalry basically only goes as far as sports with our neighbouring countires (almost as bad with belgium as it is with germany, for us), but outside of that I can get along just fine with most Germans :p

I'll be in Oklahoma City again next summer :p Feel free to look me up there, I'll take you up on your challenge :D

Haha... Oklahoma City is a bit of a hike from NYC. But, who knows... it's hard for me to pass on an opportunity to belt out "Rebel Yell."

Some of the comments in this thread scare me :p

You guys should just schedule a performance at the Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre, and we can do some live Karaoke on stage afterwards, and a dance-off :D

Lol we had a good laugh about that one in the office earlier this afternoon :) I would definitely like to see you do that, Gabe, and I'll give it my best shot (after about a dozen beers :p )