video: person doing godless endeavor sweeps

EdE said:
Ripping arpagios
The one thing im not skilled at

Sinister I use powet tab often im wondering if you no any good lessions for learning some arpagios?

btw bass players rock! I hope you dont use a pick

Well besides the fact that powertabs.net is down and I don't know any of the lessons anyway, I would just reccomend getting a teacher if you can. That's how I learned them and it's just tons easier to learn that way. Start small and Good luck!

------7h10--------------------------
----8------8------------------------
--7----------7----------------------
------------------------------------

Haha! My friend just linked me here. I'm the guy in these vids. It's funny how people find things. Anyways, thanks for the feedback, it's true I've got some stuff to work on especially that last bend there, OUCH! But anyways, I'm glad that you liked the site too. I try to balance out nonsense and fun with guitar/fun. Once again, thanks for the feedback and seasons greetings and all that fun stuff!

Also, if anyone has the Acid Words, Born, or other powertabs, please send them to horbol.1@osu.edu because I'd like to learn them. Maybe I'll post a vid or something haha.

Sinister Mephisto said:
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Download Powertab and then go to Powertabs.net and download my nevermore tabs. I've done Born, Final Product, and This Godless Endeavour (and I'm submitting My Acid Words soon)

I can't find your Nevermore tabs, if you can, email this godless endeavor to me please! Thanks a bunch.

Sinister, make sure you send the right Godless!! When you sent me all the Nevertabz in e-mail, you sent your first version.. the one that had some wrong positioning and stuff.:p