VIDEO update!!!

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
Hello there...

Next week the server with the videos will be up!!!!! finally!!!1
Argh!!!!!!!!!!! the office of the hell awaits mag is being relocated, and the server shall be up again by then!!!!!!
Please stay tuned, as we'll have new goodies prepared!!!
Clips from some of the live gigs and the video for Naked eye will be online!!!!!
take care!!!!!!

chr

URGH!!!!!!!!
ping_pong.jpg

hehehehehe yeah, those guys are really funny!!!!
this is the only time I didn't feel sorry for blackmetalers but simply funnily touched by the humour of some of them...specially the pick in the garden is gorgeous!!! :)

Ok, it took me an hour to realize there's no garden in that pic, you, psycho-lunatic melon. What the hell you're talking about?! GrgrgGRgrgGRGR!

|ngenius (Definitely not black... more white than you can expect from a catalan)

oh, well, that's because I've been in the website of that...ehmmm band...and there's a huge heap of pictures of them performing the black arts of those who art not precisely black...

they say that if you put cow sperm on a full moon night it grows much faster, but well, they also say that alt+f4 makes your internet browse much faster :err: :p

that band, by the way, is called Southern Lord (that is Ingenius himself)...
their website is amazingly enough... www.southernlord.com and here you get a little pic for bonus....hehehe

lawn_mower.jpg

fv (cheers)