videomosh: ANTHRAX SWEDEN 2011

this band is ON FIRE!:devil:

I have to say rob done solos well:headbang:

Yeah he is a good guitar player, nothing amazing like Spitz but good enough. He just looks so ridiculous on stage. He needs a serious make over. 100 degrees outside on a festival and he is wearing a beanie. It's not like the beanie makes him look 'cool' it makes him look like an old man trying to 'look' cool. But whatever, thats all superficial crap. As long as the new CD is good I will be over it!

Yeah he is a good guitar player, nothing amazing like Spitz but good enough. He just looks so ridiculous on stage. He needs a serious make over. 100 degrees outside on a festival and he is wearing a beanie. It's not like the beanie makes him look 'cool' it makes him look like an old man trying to 'look' cool. But whatever, thats all superficial crap. As long as the new CD is good I will be over it!

Why is it that you post this same old rant about Rob about his image every time you mention his name, he needs a makeover etc etc...... but then you go on to say it's all superficial, it's all about the music, blah blah blah. The retarded goldfish lives on!

Why is it that you post this same old rant about Rob about his image every time you mention his name, he needs a makeover etc etc...... but then you go on to say it's all superficial, it's all about the music, blah blah blah. The retarded goldfish lives on!

Because my opinion hasn't changed on the topic :worship:

41D6NVN7TVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think Rob is an incredible guitar player and def has a place in Anthrax. It's just that the Spitz/Belladonna combo is so classic and proven.

NP: Any Place But Here

I FKN' love the Judas Priest allusion in the intro of Madhouse. Joey def has chops.

Nice recovery after breaking a guitar string during Only by Rob. Nice job of covering Scotts vocals on fight em by Bello. The look on that one kids face when Joey "tweaks" the phrasing and lyrics on only is priceless!! Haha. Not sure if injun Joe is making them his own or just plain fucking up. Either way, he sounds great. Nice tone.