antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
toys_viewmaster_full.jpg

viewmaster.jpg

merch_viewmaster.jpg

How fucking cool are these things.

Who had one? I dooooo

I had one with discs from the Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Carebears, Mask (with those guys whose vehicles could transform :cool: the bad guys were called Venom), and some educational ones which I tried to eat as a child.

hahaa :)
i had the pink baby one with a rainbow i think
once they couldn't find me a babysitter and put on a video of the carebears instead, it had these black caped men and witches in it and that, i've been quite scared of carebears ever since

I had exactly the red one on the pic

I only remember a disc from De Fabeltjeskrant and one with spaceships, but I had more - then my little brother started abusing the viewmaster...

Cerulean said:
I had one with discs from the Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Carebears, Mask (with those guys whose vehicles could transform :cool: the bad guys were called Venom), and some educational ones which I tried to eat as a child.

At first when you mentioned Mask, I thought you were talking about that movie with Cher in it that was about that deformed kid.

No way. The music went like "tuh duh duh duh MASK! lalalalaalalaalalalalaalalahahaaaaa tuh duh duh duh MASK!" and so on (the lalala part were actually lyrics in English but I watched it as a 5 years old so I don't remember)

mask.jpg