Vinnie. Transfer.

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
Vinnie, I have your transfer in my car. I'll be home at 5:00pm if you want to stop by and pick it up. My phone is on the fritz.

ok- Well I just got this now, it's 11 on Friday. If you get a chance IM me, I will try to stay signed on to AIM via my phone. I could pick it up from you tomorrow night or Sunday or if you think you'll be passing by collegeville you can just drop it off. I appreciate you grabbing it, man- I have this customer who is old as dirt and he just wasn't understanding the limited availability concept. It's not PA's fault some mom & pop distillery only produces 500 cases a year.... But you know how it goes.

If you work tonight (Saturday) man, I'll stop by on my way to Doty's place. We were planning on having some beers and hanging out.

Had a really fun time the other night. I'm thinking we get another case of the "Magic" Elf for our own consumption during Doty's party. Also, sorry I fell asleep. Weed makes bear hibernate.

dude is that cosmic elf a higher proof than normal beer? Or have I really just softened up that much?

Looks like I'm headed to Royersford after New Years. Got the call today. Apparently there are no openings at Collegeville.

Actually man, rofo is a nice store. VERY small. But the dudes have been there forever and they know wtf they're doing. And there is so an opening at cville it's not even funny. That place whooped my ass today. We are so short handed and there is just too much business to be done.

Anyway rofo is close as shit- you are gonna save so much money. Maybe after new years we can finally arrange this strip club trip we've been putting off.