Vinnie Vincent question

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Anybody know what he has been up to lately?

It says on his official site www.vinnie-vincent.com that he's been silent since 1999 when his wife left him (and she apparently has gone missing, presumed murdered since, weird). Also I've heard rumours that he's had a sex change since then.

I also read a while ago in Beat Magazine that he's working on a new album, but I haven't heard anything about that anywhere else. Hmmm.

Hahaha I just read that back to myself.

Maybe Vinnie killed her when she left him, and has been hiding away since (hence nobody knowing what he's doing), and had a sex change so he can hide and not be recognised :D

Originally posted by The Trooper
Hahaha perhaps he wanted to be so close to his wife that he actually had to BE her!

But he can still play guitar right?? :)

I hope so hehe. I also hope he hsan't had a sex change! LOL! But it would be funny if it is true, I wanna see pictures!!

I've become a big fan lately. I want him to tour here playing all VVI songs and Kiss songs from Creatures and Lick It Up!

Maybe he could come for a Kiss expo or a guitar expo thing or something hehe... I wanna get my VVI records signed and meet him! Hehe.

There's a "new" album out called Speedball Jam. Not new material as such, but a previously unreleased 71 minute jam session from 1988. Check out www.kissfaq.com for a review :).

Now for some trivia. Vinnie used to be a staff songwriter on Happy Days (he wrote all the stuff that Joanie and Chachi sang together), and all his solos on the first Invasion album were played at half speed, then sped up during the mix. Cheat!

W

HAHAHAHA WHAT A CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats so crap! LOL!!!

Hahaha that's cool about the Happy Days thing!

Yeah I read about the release of Speedball Jam, looks crap though. Just him wanking with guitar solos :( I want another VVI type album!