Vintersorg albums??

sinsofman

the eye of the beholder
Nov 14, 2001
australia
Visit site
Hey ppl, I'm having trouble finding Vintersorg and thyrfing in any of the normal stores I purchase metal?? I'm on the sunshine coast in queensland and shop at either mosh pit music in maroochydore (who have never heard of them) or skinny's in brissy...it's been a while since i've been to skinny's so i dont' know if they stock them.
can u help me please
ths

Oh really? do tell!
Honestly I have only heard songs that I have d/led from the net. Really about 7 or 8 songs....
I actually wanted to find it so that I could listen to a whole album. If then I liked it I would buy it.
I would appreciate ur perspective on there music. I understand it is just ur opinion so don't hold back mate.

I have Ödemarkens Son, Cosmic Genesis and Visions From The Spiral Generator. However, I'm not from Australia so I can't help you! Just wanted to make you jealous :lol:

It's not my style of music, I hate vocals like that and the music sounds all the same to me, but you probably think most the shit i listen to is wanky prog metal or even wankier melodic death.

Originally posted by Koichi
It's not my style of music, I hate vocals like that and the music sounds all the same to me, but you probably think most the shit i listen to is wanky prog metal or even wankier melodic death.

What wanky stuff do u listen to? I've seen ur post before and I thought u had ok taste??
I like soilwork, hevy devy, opeth, at the gates, system of the down (fucken pricks went mainstream on me hehe), in flames, iced earth, slayer, iron maiden etc

I mainly listen to Bodom,Arch Enemy,InFlames, At the gates,Dark Tranquility,Dream Theater,Symphony X,Maiden,plus any Aussie band that plays near me regardless of who they are(cept for segression and frankenbok) get my support.

Generally anything with melodic guitars does me nicely.

Originally posted by sinsofman
Hey ppl, I'm having trouble finding Vintersorg and thyrfing in any of the normal stores I purchase metal?? I'm on the sunshine coast in queensland and shop at either mosh pit music in maroochydore (who have never heard of them) or skinny's in brissy...it's been a while since i've been to skinny's so i dont' know if they stock them.
can u help me please
ths

hey dude, why dont u mail order from metal mayhem in melbourne
http://www.metalmayhem.com.au
they are really good man, and they stock vintersorg

When you're in Brisbane next, check out JB Hi-Fi on Adelaide St. They have a great range of metal too, no Vintersorg last time I checked though. Rocking Horse, also on Adelaide St, ain't too shabby either!