siemens and get a nokia....

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Wow! Loads of GREAT logos you have there
FrankTheWebmaster! :eek:) If I had a Nokia I'd
download some of them, but my tiny 'n' cute
Siemens owns! >:eek:) Hehe....

By the way... thought about making one
on Thyrfing or Finntroll? :eek:)

hehe, I'm in the same boat with you Blackspirit, I own a tiny 'n' cute Siemens... C45... :D

Yeah - I would download some logos too if I'd have a Nokia.
But Frank, I will link your page on several websites, because you have logos of bands I work with. :)

Ey!!!?!? Wait a minute!!??! I don't have Siemens,
I have a SAMSUNG!!! >:eek:))) I mixed up the names,
as usual! Help! Need life! >:eek:) Anyways...

The samsung designs are always special. Mine is
over two years old and still looks brand new!
People always go "oooh, what a cute little phone,
is it new?" "no, it's over two years old"
"What?!" hehe... >:eek:)
I inherited it from my boyfriend >:eek:P

as said elsewhere...I don't have a mobile phone....and I won't have it for many years :)
find them irritating, ppl here do KNOW how to abuse on mobile phones.....grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Three years ago I bought one, still have my Sony one, which is great too, but it's with a card, I only use those phones when I'm traveling, but the Sony one was only good for Germany, so I got a Siemens begin of this year with a regular contract... only use it when I'm on the "road", not when I am at home...

Might I join the club Lutz, Father Vic? I don't have one either... and I don't want to get one... it's actually sad seein all those people everywhere typing SMS'... and when I see the news iif CEBIT today I once more think what a silly thing those handys(mobilephones) really are....

well of course it has great features and it's kinda usefull stuff, specially when traveling....but the deal is that ppl keep abusing from them with SMS and non_stoping phonecalls. And contrary to what some think...you can't avoid giving numbers to some annoying ppl...at least annoying to you but who you can't tell who annoying they are to you....cause you seem to be a "friend" to them...nah, I think I'll win the contest Lutz, and welccome board Ansuz ;)

fathervic (ring riiiiiiiiiing)

I don't mind people being able to contact me wherever I am. Hell, they don't contact me when they know that I am.

And if I don't want to take calls, I just turn it off.

It's also great for indeterminate plans far from home. You just call your friend (who may be just a couple miles away, also not at home), and it's easy to coordinate everything.

i have a mobile phone,a chupi little Nokia :) which feels tremendeously lonely cause it rarely rings ;)
I use it only for SMS:ing- not often at all lately-,which is better than calling someone sometimes (f.e. I would never call my classmates in my german class,yet i can ask them to send me the homework ) ....
and well when it' just for personal use and not for work or sth,you can really avoid the annoying people.I don't like spreading my private numbers here and there and well when i feel my "personal space is in danger" i have no problem with being rude :D and anyway noone is interested in the number of an antisocial troll,so my ass is saved ;) :loco:

I'm often on the road with the bands, so it is always helpful then. Esp. when you have to organize things.
But at home, I prefer to regular phone...
Well I don't use my phones much. First of all I love the silence here sometimes, esp when I'm in a creative mood...
And if I like something to hear then music. Now and then I call my parents or sisters... and friends.

Another curious little being here... tell Morgana, tell!

I have Siemens. It's small enough for me, but not of the smallest. And it hardly have any functions at all, hehe :p But it's very convenient to have one, I think, 'cause I don't have a normal phone. :p And I reckond ppl wouldn't bother to walk hours to get in contact with me :rolleyes:

hehehe...
there are some bands I work with, a bit mamagement, organizing inties and concerts, do websites and fcs. Also I scout for a concert promoter and write here and there concert reviews.
But I can not live of it, so I work in the mornings as a mechanic.