Vinyl scans and nice weekends..

Moshkinstein

Feb 8, 2003
Finland
Visit site
STOMP 442 vinyl scans will be up monday. I Promise.
I would like to wish everyone a nice relaxing weekend. Hope you all will drink yourself silly and get laid alot!

Moshkinstein said:
I would like to wish everyone a nice relaxing weekend. Hope you all will drink yourself silly and get laid alot!

Stomp 442 came out on vinyl?????????? Where and when. I need this on vinyl, where can I get it.

Moshkinstein said:
My scanncer at work is fucked up so I can't get the scans up until maybe thursday maybe friday.

Moshkinstein said:
It's a 100 % official release. Don't know any release dates.
Maybe our "Anthrax Historian" can help here?

Where did you get it, I want those on Vinyl. My album collection just went from having EVERYTHING Anthrax ever recorded on vinyl to now I am missing 2 items. Tell me please where did you get them.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Where did you get it, I want those on Vinyl. My album collection just went from having EVERYTHING Anthrax ever recorded on vinyl to now I am missing 2 items. Tell me please where did you get them.
I searched @ www.musicstack.com and found a store in Italy where I bought it from. Hole records was the name of the shop if i remember right.

Good luck!