Yeah Baby! It's been a good Monday morning!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Wow, what a weekend folks!

I have just spent one of the best weekends I've had for quite some time. I spent time with my wife(Deatte), my daughter, and in laws, and my family as we held another birthday party for Alivia(my daughter). After which my parents took Alivia for the week(so they could spend time together and give me and Deatte time to get ready for our wedding). After they left, we invited tons of friends and had tons of drinks! It was a blast, and then when we woke up on Sunday we watched the entire first season of MASH that my wife bought me for my birthday(along with a wake and bake!:) ) and a generally lazy day, then about six o clock a couple of friends came over and we had a cook out and drank almost as much as we did Saturday! When I woke up this morning I was hungover to say the least, but it was kinda like one of those nice hazy hangovers that sometimes feel nice. When I got to work this morning I popped in "Death, Human", followed by "Entombed, To Ride shoot straight and speak the truth", both sounded great! Then I had to put on "Anthrax, Stomp 442", and normally I don't get to listen to a entire CD without other co-workers bothering me, but I made it through three whole albums this morning before anyone even noticed I was there! It's 2 in the afternoon and I still feel drunk and hungover but this has been a very enjoyable day, even for a Monday!

Cheerz everybody!

Hope your Monday was a good one too

AugDawg

Sounds good, Aug. I got my husband the first MASH season for his birthday in March, the second season just came out last month, but the third won't be out til "Winter 2003" which could be this coming January or the following December. When's your wedding?

As for my Monday, if I have to pee one more time...Oh wait a second...Damn!! BRB :mad:

:lol:

I wish I could say the same. My Son has been sick all weekend. He was mis diagnosed twice at the clinic, so I was up at the emergency room late last night, and today he has been VERY crabby. I can't blame him though, it's not his fault. It is just frustrating because I cannot get him to eat or drink very good. Oh well, I get a few days off work I guess.

Good Luck to you Aug with your wedding!! I wish you all the Best!

I woke up at my friend´s house on a sofa, so that speaks for everything. It´s been raining cats and dogs for days and there are huge floods in my hometown, hope I won´t drown.