It's a baby boy!!

Congratulations, just a bit of advice, that little 5 minutes of pleasure is going to cause you a lifetime of worry and stress, trust me. But all in all it is worth it, our kids are our legacy, love them, cherish them, protect them, and laugh with them and cry with them, share their joys and accomplishments, hold them when they are sad and fail, but never ever stop loving them, it pays off in the end. Oh yeah Milton, be nice to them remember they are the ones who choose the nursing home you go to. Just kidding, I am so happy for you Bro, now get some sleep while you can.

Congrats! So does this mean you will or will not be at Prog Power this year? We're expecting #3 at the end of November...but I bought my ticket months before we knew that. :lol:

Just wanted to share with everyone that my wife and I welcomed our baby boy to this world this morning!

Jaden Michael Mendonca was born at 8:13am and both mommy and baby are doing very well!

As for me, proud papa, I want to thank every single one of you forum mates who have wished us well in this journey!! :)

Parabens!!! Vai ser santista?

Just wanted to share with everyone that my wife and I welcomed our baby boy to this world this morning!

Jaden Michael Mendonca was born at 8:13am and both mommy and baby are doing very well!

As for me, proud papa, I want to thank every single one of you forum mates who have wished us well in this journey!! :)

Congratulations !! It is so easy to be a father. However, it is very difficult, yet very satisfying, challenging and joyful being a "Dad." I am sure you will be a great Dad. I raise a toast.

Bryant