IT'S GOING TO BE A BOY!!!!! (and other rantings).

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hey Neverheadz and Music Freaks. My wife to be Shannon, is going to have a BOY! We found out last Wednesday. Everyone in her family and mine thought it was going to be a girl, including me. The boy is due June 15th (or near this date).

Possible names: Tate, Ian, Zakkary, London, Lathe, Landon, Vann, (these are ones Shannon and I agree on) I suggested Warrel and Loomis but she said no. She suggested Trent and Brant and I said HELL NO.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Been listening to Damageplan and Probot. Both are good solid efforts in my opinion. Suggest other recent releases.

CHEERS

HUGE congrats, dude, and to the lady as well.

Zakkary seems like a pretty cool name.

The new Exodus slays hard...uh, Evergrey's new album is pretty cool power/prog in the Symphony X vein (but not as heavy). Death Angel's releasing a new one on like May 4th or something...haven't heard it yet, but it'll probably rule.

Take it easy, man.

hey, that's great, congratulations! :)
why don't you go with "Elkanah"? I adore that name. I just can't use it in Croatia for a child. people would think I'm insane.

See, the wife names the girls, the husband names the boys. (At least, that's what they do here.) Try that one. Unless you wanted one kid, then you're stuck.

Thanks to all: Tee, Willskinmask (ha!ha!), Pyrus, ms.anthrope, wolftribe. forbidden angel, nicodemix, ct thrash, dead lioness, etc....

I'll take all suggested names into consideration. Yes, I've heard the latest Evergrey, (mighty impressive) and am anxiously awaiting the new DEATH ANGEL.

CHEERS