Vinyl

Jan 19, 2005
Yo james, i was wondering if any disincarnate picture discs or vinyl at all exists, im a big fan of old school records :) , i found spiritual healing picture disc and vinyls, but with DOTCK, to no availl..... :yuk: , plus, i think vinyl just sounds better :) anyways, if you have some, can you hook me up with a signed copy? id pay of course.... lemme know! also, i just had to tell you that youre one of my biggest heroes along chuck,deron, and james hetfield, and are one of the main reasons i love the lead guitar and practice every single day in hopes i can be as good as you, even though its off topic, it just had to be said, you have an unbeatable work ethic that makes me work as hard as i can, and i hope this message can make it at least 1% as gratifiying to you as you have made guitar and music for me :worship:

where did you find the Death vinyls, that would be awsome to get one of them...

Also, did any of you guys look at that Test it Out solo tab I posted?

at my record shop, found live in la, ebay, i found leprosy, a blue scream bloody gore vinyl, a spiritual healing black 33 rpm, a spiritual healing picture disc, and ive found numerous cassettes, particulary i see individual thoughtp atterns for some reason, and your tab didnt work