VIOLET SUN “Loneliness in supremacy”

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Since today you can listen to the whole album of my new band VIOLET SUN “Loneliness in supremacy” in streaming through our websites:

www.myspace.com/violetsunofficial

or

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Violet-Sun/219691939228

Let us know your comments and spread the voice everywhere you are. We need your support!
Many Labels described the album as “unclassifiable” and no one seems really interested to release it
Today It needs to play like any other to be classified and sale some more CDs but
we prefer to play what we like not looking for a trend or other shit. The music biz needs new music, new bands and new sound. That’s my opinion
review the album everywhere you want. We are always ready for interviews

I remember
The LINE UP is composed by:
Alessandra Amata: Lead Vocals & Piano
Alex Grillo: Drum & Percussions
Dario Grillo: Guitars, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Backing vocals , Orchestral scores and production.

GUEST MUSICIANS:

Giuseppe Finocchiaro: Sax
Opera Choir: Biagio Lentini, Roberto Mauro, Ignazio Gervasi, Alex Grillo. Massimo Grillo. Monica Benevento, Alessia Grillo, Loredana Aureli, Giovanni Palanica, Fabrizio Nocera
Lorencè Brahem: oriental instruments

Mika Jussila mastered the album in the early days of January at Finnivox Studios (Nightwish, Him, Stratovarious, Masterplan etc.)

this album is extremely flew under the radar. Quality melodic prog metal with amazing chops, melody and stellar production! Show some love and check it out!