Virus songs.....

ds336

Nov 19, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Visit site
Man, I don't know about you guys, but Virus is really stuck in my head (like a virus! !) I've bought some albums recently, but Virus is always 1 I tend to play more often. Hypocrisy really knew how to drill this music into our heads! My favorites are definitely Warpath, Scrutinized, Blooddrenched, Incised Before I've Ceased, Living to Die.:yell: [/COLOR]

fuck let the knife do the talking is my favourite :) still
I love scrutinized, fearless, etc etc, but that takes my pick for song of the year

That's interesting Seditious. You went for an underdog song. I say that because a lot of people said that if the original 'Virus' discs only had scratching on 1 song, they would still keep it, especially if the scratching was on 'Let the Knife Do the Talking.' Cool.:cool:

Right now, my favorite song off Virus would be "Compulsive Psychosis." It has probably my favorite solo on the album. And of course "A Thousand Lies" is right up there as well.

"A Thousand Lies" goes deep into my Soul, because Peter never bring so much feeling into song like in this! "Living To Die" is very great and full of emotions for me, too!

i dont know why most of you dont like Let the Knife do the Talking. its my fav. song when im sitting in the train, but i think my fav. is Incised Before I've Ceased, the song i like least is Watch out, it doesnt blow you away, its slow but doesnt have the strong emotions like living to die has

ds336 said:
What's 'Watch Out' like? Is there a Hypocrisy song to compare it to or is it a song that stands out on its own?:dopey:

naw nothing to compare it to, the riff is interesting, there's a lot of technical solo steez, but the lyrics are similar to "hatred" and "fearless" other than that it's pretty unique

Evil_Invader said:
Is it just me or do a lot of the bonus songs you hear, sound a lot like the production of C-22?

heh, they probably are stuff written back then aye, but I dunno, the production sounds on par with Virus to me.

fuck I hope they do a music video for Let The Knife :headbang: