Visions of the Beast due out in May... no, honest!!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
From the greatly esteemed Blabbermouth, who sometimes have interesting news when they're not talking about Fred Durst or Kelly Osbourne:

IRON MAIDEN: 'Visions Of The Beast' DVD Due In May - Apr. 12, 2003

IRON MAIDEN have set a May 26 release date for their new double-disc DVD, "Visions Of The Beast", With a running time of over 240 minutes, the DVD documents the phenomenal career of a band which had over 30 hit singles and sold over 50 million albums. For the first time, this collection features a complete video - history of every IRON MAIDEN clip from 1980 up to their headliner performance at Rock in Rio 2001. In addition, this two-DVD set offers over 40 minutes bonus material and hidden features, including never-before-seen animated versions of six legendary tracks, interactive menus and a discography.

IRON MAIDEN have just completed work on the follow-up to 2000's "Brave New World" and are scheduled to embark on the European leg of their "Give Me Ed… 'Til I'm Dead World Tour" in late May.

As exclusively reported here yesterday, IRON MAIDEN are believed to be teaming up with DIO and MOTÖRHEAD for a two-month North American tour during July-September.

I wonder how much it will get delayed?

How many video clips do IM have? 200 minutes seems awfully long for just videos...

Iron Maiden, DIO and Motorhead. Not. Fair.

I have no Maiden video or DVD. Certainly wouldn't mind one though. Actually, I don't have a DVD player yet anyway.