Visions of the Beast!

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
From blabbermouth.net.

IRON MAIDEN: 'Visions Of The Beast' DVD Due In May - Apr. 12, 2003

IRON MAIDEN have set a May 26 release date for their new double-disc DVD, "Visions Of The Beast", With a running time of over 240 minutes, the DVD documents the phenomenal career of a band which had over 30 hit singles and sold over 50 million albums. For the first time, this collection features a complete video - history of every IRON MAIDEN clip from 1980 up to their headliner performance at Rock in Rio 2001. In addition, this two-DVD set offers over 40 minutes bonus material and hidden features, including never-before-seen animated versions of six legendary tracks, interactive menus and a discography.

IRON MAIDEN have just completed work on the follow-up to 2000's "Brave New World" and are scheduled to embark on the European leg of their "Give Me Ed… 'Til I'm Dead World Tour" in late May.

As exclusively reported here yesterday, IRON MAIDEN are believed to be teaming up with DIO and MOTÖRHEAD for a two-month North American tour during July-September.

Credit goes to Spiff, who pointed it out in another forum.

Yep saw that news on Blabbermouth yesterday, gonna be fucking sweet.

I have the From Here to Eternity video from 92' which is pretty cool but its gonna be awesome seeing them all in one crisp 5.1 sound package! :headbang:

maybe it will. but most people have most of the clips already on the enhancedCDs (okay in a rather bad quality)

itll depend on the price whether ill buy it or not.

Isn't the release date 2nd of June? That's what it said on IM.com if I recall right....

Any case, I'll get it even though I don't have a DVD player. Hey, I got few floppies before I got my first computer! ;)

The June release date would just be a nice bonus as 2nd is my birthday. :cool:

Eddy said:
Isn't the release date 2nd of June? That's what it said on IM.com if I recall right....

Any case, I'll get it even though I don't have a DVD player. Hey, I got few floppies before I got my first computer! ;)

The June release date would just be a nice bonus as 2nd is my birthday. :cool:

You could always get it on VHS,you just won't get the bonus stuff is all....just the videos.

JimD said:
fuckin-a dude!
should be a full on metal wet dream!
:hotjump:

Oh, you know it man! I can see it now, I'll be glued to this thing for years to come! It'll easily surpass my 12 wasted years video as the most watched Maiden thingy I have :headbang:It definately is the ultimate Maiden collection to date. :OMG:

Shannara said:
You could always get it on VHS,you just won't get the bonus stuff is all....just the videos.

Nah, I've been wanting to get a DVD player for a while now so that's a good enough excuse to do so. :cool: