Visions of the Beast

Keyser Soze said:
Did anyone see the Aces High Camp Chaos vid? loved Lars' appearance at the end.... very cool!

Yep. Even better is the Camp Chaos video for The Trooper with Eddie using George Bush's head to kill Al Gore and Hillary. :D

And the Man On The Edge video with the 1920's slapstick movie footage adds a bit of humor, though the numbers across the screen are a little annoying. :ill:

Wraithchild said:
Camp Chaos did a handful of really funny anti-Metallica cartoon shorts around their Napster period. If you haven't already, you guys should check them out.

I remember those. Some were funny, some were not. I liked the one where James and Lars played the police and raided a kid's house, haha.

I'd buy a Best of Camp Chaos DVD, hehehehheh...

By far, Visions of the Beast is the best video archive I've laid my hands on. Aside from being chok full of killer material, it's TWO DVD's full for $15. Can't beat the value for the buck-age; one of those things that shows that Iron maiden appreciates their fans.

Now when the heck is Live AFter Death going to show up on DVD in this country???! :(

bassbitch said:
Now when the heck is Live AFter Death going to show up on DVD in this country???! :(

thats something id like to know too. also, robb flynn said on the machine head board that their new album is gonna be realeased everywhere but here:cry: he said they were entertaining distro deals for here though.

bassbitch said:

Compré el Brasil uno de EBAY. Es bueno porque los menús me enseñan español. ¡La música es pura metal!

¡ARRIBA LOS HIERRO! !!!! :D