Vita Imana´s Trailer of the upcoming DVD Live@Wacken Open Air 2010

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios
Hey guys I´m astonished by this:

I worked as soundtech for that show, and it was crushing!!
39123_415840408126_722443126_4774253_4670859_n.jpg

Everything was amazing, equipment, professionals, crowd, everything!
For those you want to know, Vita Imana played in the same stage like Gojira, at FOH there was a Yamaha PM5D, fucking love it, and Audix Mikes, the only thing I didn´t like was the fact that there was no 5150 only Recto/Marshall/Engl....

If you still interested in visit their myspace: MYSPACE
Sorry, but it´s all in spanish!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool show man, what was the complete list of bands playing? that band Vita Imana looks like its worth checking out . This was your first experience doing FOH?

Congrats ¡¡¡

Everything was amazing, equipment, professionals, crowd, everything!
For those you want to know, Vita Imana played in the same stage like Gojira, at FOH there was a Yamaha PM5D, fucking love it, and Audix Mikes, the only thing I didn´t like was the fact that there was no 5150 only Recto/Marshall/Engl....

I mixed there 2008, indeed professional people!
I wish I had someone on stage though, I ran from stage (micing cabs) to the desk back and forth...while the tent was PACKED (had another couple of thousands in front of the tent, that#s how full it was).
I think I lost 5Kg that day, lol.

took me a couple of mins to get used to that desk, but for a digital console it's rather intuitive.
we had 5150 and Rectos that year.

You´re right Lasse, I lost some weight that day too :lol:, 20 minutes check and 30 minutes running time!! At least everything was already checked so I had only to move some faders up, and some others down !!!
Lucky you to have some 5150, shit I had to fight with those Mesa&Marshall XD

This was your first experience doing FOH?
Congrats ¡¡¡

Yes it was!! I was trembling!! You can check the list at WOA webside, Wet Stage, most important bands were Gojira, Despised Icon, Crucified Barbara (fuck yes!!).....

Now I´m fighting to dominate Analog desks, at the beginning, I thought If I could do good mixes at my studio, I´ll be able to translate it to live shows....I had no idea!!!! FOH need you to be focused, straight, know many analog equipment, know how to EQ without seeing a graphic....but I think I´m just getting better each show I make, so cheers for all that have read the post, and thanks for your support! The sooner I end up mixing the live show I will post it over here!