vital remains/cattle decapitation

azal, i wrote a big treatment of what you should look for, when UM did one of the database error things, and i could get nothing back.

this fucking bullshit is for the birds. i don't care how unappreciative this seems, but i'll say it again. i will never, ever pay another cent for use of this board. fucking BULLSHIT XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

basically i like what i like and i have a whole list of ingredients that no one else would adhere to. intelligence, creativity and a lack of posturing are big factors. not quite nerdy but certainly lacking ape-neck.

n. american grind is insanely intricate and does nothing for me.

if you like swedish grind like nasum, look for sewn shut, regurgitate, and a comp LP called POLAR GRINDER. another band named GOO (who i tried to get on my label) don't have an EP out yet, but will shortly. also, much to toby's chagrin, i will say ARSEDESTROYER is the best swedish grind band out there.

fuck this goddamn motherfuck board.

avi, i think that's a good idea. i will!

azal, i didn't mean to say "what you should look for". that sounds kind of dickish. but i think you know what i meant.

i heard a little bit of gadget and kind of liked it, but, see i keep thinking that style has no real rhythm. just blast. i really think nasum pretty much does it perfectly.

there's a new grind band here in Belgrade called Necrorectumonomicon and they are pretty cool live. at one point the guitar and bass players are playing their instruments with one hand and hitting cymbals with the other.
ANd besides the regular arsenal of VOKILLZ, there are two girls on stage screaming like they are being raped throughout the entire set.

There lyrics are poor AC ripps though...like "manowar is gay"...but not nearly as funny as AC.

he was talking about a band (abstain) from L.A., but i think that show was in germany or sweden.

i'm happy you like them. so extreme. the vocal dude, if you couldn't tell, is a rather militant gay man.

yeah, you'll enjoy this show.