Viva Emptiness Vinyl news!!!!!

T.

Room 63
Dec 17, 2001
submasq.com
The End Records are proud to announce that we have licensed Katatonia’s latest offering “Viva Emptiness” for a limited edition Vinyl – LP!
Stunning gatefold design featuring lyrics & photos, limited edition to 1000 copies only!

Coming soon:headbang:

T. said:
The End Records are proud to announce that we have licensed Katatonia’s latest offering “Viva Emptiness” for a limited edition Vinyl – LP!
Stunning gatefold design featuring lyrics & photos, limited edition to 1000 copies only!

Coming soon:headbang:

FUCKING FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY FUCKED UP GODDAMN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!!!!!!

I mean.... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fukking amerikan kunt.

DragonLady1 said:
greaaaaaaaat :)
where can I buy it then?

You can purchase it from our web site, we should have the stock in a few weeks.
This will be a really great packaging and truly limited!:Spin:

good stuff... I will try to get one. What other Kataonia's recordings have been relased on vinyl?

I beleive I saw a Discouraged Ones LP being sold on ebay....

Katatonia vinyl...
Jhva Elohim Meth... The Revival is available on blue vinyl.
They did a split 10" with Primordial with the song "Scarlet Heavens".
Dance Of December Souls was released on vinyl in South America or something.
There's a For Funerals To Come picture disc
Discouraged Ones gatefold LP
hm.... think that's it. And of course, now a Viva Emptiness LP and a Saw You Drown 10"!

Actually, The End Records would love to re-release the first October Tide on vinyl (or just re-release it), Jonas told my friend Andreas at the label that he could do it, but unfortuately Jonas doesn't own the rights and the label (Vic Records) who have gone under apparently, still own the rights and no one has a contact whatsoever for the person...