Vocal Mix?

I dont have that much experience with vocal stuff but it sounds pretty good to me, at least in my headphones. Your range is great it works great for this kinda stuff, I checked out your facebook too and the other song thats on there is pretty good too. Wow dude small world though One of the bands that are opening for you guys on the 19th The Cyrus now has their singer from my old band haha, if your ever looking another guitarist or a drummer in the chicagoland area hit me up, im always up for collabs

I dont have that much experience with vocal stuff but it sounds pretty good to me, at least in my headphones. Your range is great it works great for this kinda stuff, I checked out your facebook too and the other song thats on there is pretty good too. Wow dude small world though One of the bands that are opening for you guys on the 19th The Cyrus now has their singer from my old band haha, if your ever looking another guitarist or a drummer in the chicagoland area hit me up, im always up for collabs

thanks man! that's not me though, it's our vocalist hahaha. and yeah that's crazy!

sounds cool. though, honestly, im not used to hearing to vox that are double tracked and panned left and right (thats what it sounds like coming through my speakers). have you tried experimenting with them in the middle? it'll make it sound fuller imo. sounds cool as fuh though lol

Sounds decent to me, but I personally don't think the double tracking doesn't lend much to the mix. Sometimes it's cool to have your vox sit in the middle, and split them on certain phrases or in certain parts.