Vocalist looking to FORM a death metal band in Ohio

Muffin_Monster2

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2010
*Read the entire thing before responding!*

Just like the title says, vocalist looking to form a death metal band (notice how it does not say join) need two guitarists, a bassist, and a drummer all who are skilled and have the needed equipment. My major influence is Bloodbath (if you do not know them i suggest listening to some of their material), so that is basically the kind of music i would like to perform, already have several songs written in my spare time that i might use, some are good and some are bad. I would like this band to be a serious and long term thing so do not bother responding if you think you might leave somewhere down the line. If you are interested in joining e-mail me at nubchub71@hotmail.com and put your position in the subject, also include gender, age, years playing, and anything else you would like me to know (I am 15 years old by the way so keep that in mind lol). Another important note, there is a difference between metal and that screamo stuff that people call "music", i say this because ALOT of people consider that emo garbage to be metal, which they are totally different. One final note, please be within the New Albany area or near it so we are able to meet up and practice and what not. Thank you!