vocalist wanted for etstablished melb prog band

Mar 1, 2004
Melbourne based progressive metal band MANIC OPERA are seeking a vocalist. At present we are writing new material for our second album, with a full lineup minus a vocalist, and are ready to gig. Main influences are Dream Theatre and Symphony X. Looking for a vocalist in the vein of these bands as well as Evergrey, Pain of Salvation, Andromeda (Extension of the Wish) etc.. Anyone interested please email unitedmetalproductions@yahoo.com

UnitedMetalProductions said:
Melbourne based progressive metal band MANIC OPERA are seeking a vocalist. At present we are writing new material for our second album, with a full lineup minus a vocalist, and are ready to gig. Main influences are Dream Theatre and Symphony X. Looking for a vocalist in the vein of these bands as well as Evergrey, Pain of Salvation, Andromeda (Extension of the Wish) etc.. Anyone interested please email unitedmetalproductions@yahoo.com

Are Dream Theater really an influence on you? I mean, you can't even spell their band name right :loco: .

Otherwise.. Hehe good luck finding good singers for prog in Aus. I've tried that one already. And i'm still looking after 1 yr! :loco:

Cya.