Vocalist wanted for remote project

Bay Studio

Jul 29, 2011
Austria/New Jersey
soundcloud.com
Hey guys what´s up!

Trying to keep it short: Currently i am doing pre-production for my own Metal/Deathcore/Deathmetal project. Not trying to sound like anyone in particular but my main influences for this project are The Acacia Strain, Oceano, Lorna Shore, Thy Art Is Murder, etc etc... I do all the work (includes writing all the songs, programming drums, playing guitars etc) at home or at my studio (for the final production). The only problem i am having as of now is finding a vocalist. I did not have any luck where i live locally - so i thought i might give it a shot right here! If a vocalist is interested in laying down his brutal voice for my project, it does not matter where you live. All you need is a decent vocal recording set up and the internet to send me those vocals! I would be glad to hear from anyone who wants to try out. Looking for that typical low brutal deathcore shout. Something like Oceano, Acacia Strain, Molotov Solution etc.
If anyone is interested and thinks he can do the job, feel free to PM me - i will send you a link to a song i am currently working on!
Happy to hear from anyone who is interested! :)