• The Arrival

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Virus

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Catch 22 2008

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough for me... I think it is either between Into the abyss or Virus.

He does not get enough credit for the vocals on Into the Abyss. THey are amazing, especially Legions descend, fire in the sky, death row. :devil:

Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken is the one where my jaw really drops everytime I hear it. But for studio albums, I guess I'd probably say either Virus or Catch 22 v2. His growls just sound much cleaner and more refined I guess. I love his vocals on the Final Chapter, but I'm just more impressed by his recent vocals.

And that is pretty damn rare. Usually, metal vocalists start off great and then turn to crap in their later albums. Tagtgren and Tomas Lindberg are the two guys who I really prefer their recent work over their earlier work.

And that is pretty damn rare. Usually, metal vocalists start off great and then turn to crap in their later albums. Tagtgren and Tomas Lindberg are the two guys who I really prefer their recent work over their earlier work.

A good example for the mentioned "turning to crap" is anders friden... well, at least in my opinion. :D

My vote went for the "Self Titled Hypocrisy" album! Although I thought about voting for "Virus" I instead chose to listen to the voices in my head! :D

i also think NIGHTMARES MADE FLESH has the best vocal performance. Pete's must brutal gutturals and most insane screeches

A good example for the mentioned "turning to crap" is anders friden... well, at least in my opinion. :D

While that is true, the whole band turned to crap. They are a bunch of money hungry faggots who sacrificed quality for money. :puke:

Yes bands change, but some do it gracefully and only enhance their sound (Dark Tranquility still owns).

Inflames is just pathetic now. Its sad because they were amazing up until Reroute to Remain

I chose the S/T. Reason: I think its Peters most diverse album to date. I love alot of the clean on this record and his screams are inhuman! (end of self inflicted overload for instance)