voice of the soul live

Justin890

Metal Head
Feb 4, 2005
Albany, NY
I know this doesn't really pertain to the tribute, but I'm curious....Did chuck/death ever play voice of the soul live? If so, does anyone know any bootleg it's on? cause it's not on live in la...

Probably not, they'd need 3 guitarists...unless Scott Clendenin was gonna whip out an acoustic one...I don't think so.

well, they would only need 2...granted Chuck would have had to basically combine both parts, but it could be done...and maybe use a harmonizer....

I didn't think so, but it was worth a shot, would have been cool to see it live though,,

i love said track too but... the chances that this ever happend are pretty much 0. I read in a thread a while back that some idiotcore crowd was getting pissed off when they played the brilliant story to tell at a concert. Imagine what would happen if they tried to swoon the audience with voice of the soul...

I have all the Death live concerts and I've never seen or heard them playing Voice of the soul Live cos it really needs three guitars (coolsnow7 said it) and it is too sad for a concert

Someone booing Story To Tell is not an insult. Those kids probably run around screaming Jump Da Fuck Up and listen to Linkin Park. Those idiots shouldn't even be allowed to own a Death album.

thats all fine and dandy.. who owns what.. who listens to what... great. the war of music supremacy pushed by the hilarious music (junk) industry.

i just want to know when this tribute RECORD is coming out already.
its been like 89 years.

Metal head87 said:
Someone booing Story To Tell is not an insult. Those kids probably run around screaming Jump Da Fuck Up and listen to Linkin Park. Those idiots shouldn't even be allowed to own a Death album.