VOLBEAT: Rewind, Replay, Rebound

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
VOLBEAT To Release Rewind, Replay, Rebound Album In August; "Leviathan" Music Video Streaming; European Tour Announced

"....Multi-platinum, Danish rock band, Volbeat, confirm their return with their seventh album, Rewind, Replay, Rebound, set for release via Vertigo Records on August 2...."

volbcdmay19.jpg

I just can't quite seem to get there with this band. I know they're popular and all, but...something doesn't click with me with them.

I have to admit - I did not like Volbeat when they first came out. However, as they have gotten more melodic and pop, I find I like them more and more. I thought their last album is fun and I was really surprised by how much I liked it and kept going back to it. This disc is even more fun and even more pop sounding and I love it. I love the vocals - he has such a unique voice and I like his delivery. The production is a bit bass heavy for me but they put the vocals way up front in the mix which is a good thing in my book. All in all a great disc and so much fun to listen to.

Highly recommended