VORTECH - Devoid of Life, has been released! Get your Industrial Death Metal fix here

Torniojaws

They call me Juha
May 15, 2005
Espoo, Finland
www.vortechmusic.com
The brand new album, Devoid of Life, has been released today, on 7 April 2012! Featuring our new drummer Ville Miinala and our new vocalist Mikko Nikula! Enjoy a fresh breath of blastbeats and extreme guitars, with generous electronics!

Initially available as a digital download, look forward to the summer for the physical CD release! Meanwhile, you can download the entire album FOR FREE from the link below.

Alternatively, you can support our music by buying the digital release through BandCamp, and soon also from Amazon MP3, iTunes, and Spotify!

http://www.vortechmusic.com/devoidoflife

devoid-640.jpg

Tracklist

The Black Rite
Neurovirus
Shattered Cities
Demon In the Circuitry
Frozen Machine
Lost
Unveiling the Future
The Apocalypse
Grains of Reality

Credits

Juha Untinen - Guitars, Bass, Programming, Lyrics
Ville Miinala - Drums
Mikko Nikula - Vocals

Production

Mixed and Mastered by Teemu Miinala
Engineered by Juha Untinen
Artwork by Juha Untinen

The cover art reminds me of BLACKLODGE's "Solarkvlt".

As I am really fond of industrial extreme metal, I'm gonna check it out and send you a feedback as soon as the album is listened.

Great :)

The cover art for Solarkvlt looks very nice also :) Haven't heard the band yet, so let's check them...

Edit:

Sounds interesting. I liked Red Harvest's song AEP quite a lot, which is very similar to Blacklodge, but sadly the rest of the Red Harvest album wasn't in that style. Maybe Blacklodge has more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Listened carefully to your stuff and I do like it very much, especially the tracks 1 to 6, with a special mention to number 3 and 6.

Cool, the album has been downloaded almost 1000 times now from the website :) We are now preparing for rehearsals, and we will begin rehearsing next month for some shows later this year. Should be great to play some more songs from the new album live, and especially now with a drummer :)

1000 times ? That's a very good news. You're music is worth it.

All the best,

AM