Vote for Lefay to play 2000 Decibel festival

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
The preparations for next year's 2000 Decibel festival held in Bengtsfors/Sweden have already started and when I saw on the website that ppl can vote for bands to play there I got the idea to make some ppl vote for Lefay of course ;)

I have talked with Lubbe about this and got his "ok", so everybody visit the website :D Filed under "band", you will find "önska band" (for the swedish version) or "bandrequest" where you can request 3 bands. Note that this fest is for Swedish bands only. Right now it only seems to work via email even though there's this form on the site.
And even if you won't be able to attend the festival yourself, it might be a good thing in general. Besides, I plan to be there again next year and would love to see the guys playing of course... so please do me the favour, hehe ;)

I've already emailed them and asked whether they are aware that form doesn't work properly.

I still don't see a problem in sending them a simple email? Let me know which problem you have and I'll try to help :)

it's not that hard to find a pic of me on the net and no matter what I look like, I always wear that symbol in my avatar around my neck. if you see someone wearing it, it could very well be me.

Well...Often when you look for anyone on a special event you dont find the...And when you dont want to find any one...Well then you do...

Don't know yet if I'll go to Decibel this year...GOD...so many festivals....so little money...