Vote for Lefay to play 2000 Decibel festival

2000 Decibel, Dong Open Air (pretty underground festival in Germoney, but Vintersorg is playing!), Wacken, Summer Breeze. So much for this summer's activities :headbang:

I think before UM went down for two days and the last posts got lost we had someone asking for the upcoming setlist, if we can expect any changes in it (who posted this, I cannot remember..? :confused: )

Gaunerin said:
I think before UM went down for two days and the last posts got lost we had someone asking for the upcoming setlist, if we can expect any changes in it (who posted this, I cannot remember..? :confused: )
Well, re. setlist...we just might have a small surprise ;)

:lol: So a change in the setlist is a surprise? That doesn't sound too good...
Well, I guess I'll be hearing the surprise at 2000 decibel before you get back here to answer my little statement. :) I'll bring my Lefay album so that you can sign them. :)

It was me who asked that question, who else? :) It´s about god damned time you made som changes to the setlist, now play Catacombs or else! :)
I´ll guess it´s too much to ask for a new song right?

Great gig as usual, and I´ve got what I asked for..the new song sounded great. I think it was called Hollow, but I´m not sure...too much beer :)