Vote For Ozzfest 2006 Bands!

What a waste of time and money this piece of shit festival is. If you are into good metal why would you give a rats ass about this?? Arch Enemy is crap as is CoB. And unfortunately they are the most metal part of the last few Borefests. They always try to lure the old school fans with a big name like Judas Priest or Iron Maiden. The only problem is that you have to sit through hours of utter garbage before seeing them. Therefore it makes more sense to see them when they tour on their own....

plaguewilder said:
What a waste of time and money this piece of shit festival is. If you are into good metal why would you give a rats ass about this?? Arch Enemy is crap as is CoB. And unfortunately they are the most metal part of the last few Borefests. They always try to lure the old school fans with a big name like Judas Priest or Iron Maiden. The only problem is that you have to sit through hours of utter garbage before seeing them. Therefore it makes more sense to see them when they tour on their own....

or you could just come into ozzfest late and skip all the second stage bands?

I liked some of the second stage bands but your right ozzfest is just a
corporate whore but the only thing Indianapolis hardly ever gets any international metal acts to tour through here and I usually torture myself
year after in that hotass Indiana heat and the crowd just to see the bands
that I wished they would play at a smaller venue here. I get tired of driving
to Chicago or Cincinatti to see shows.

Yeah Burzum headlining would be pretty kewl lets all mass email Sharon Osbourne and see if we can set it up I hope Varg's out early enough to do this if Burzum played I'd totally go