Voyager at Progpower/Midweek Mayhem: Vote now!

Voyagerau

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2011
www.voyager-australia.com
Hey there ProgPower chums, this is Ash Doodkorte of Voyager Australia here, saying a how-do-you-do from blisteringly sunny Perth, Australia.

We're all already stupidly excited about the show in September and really aren't sure how we're expected to be patient for it

As y'all know, all you wonderful folk get to pick the setlist for our set at PPUSAXVI, so what I have for you here is a link to the poll where you can vote for the songs you want us to play:

http://is.gd/ppusaxvivoyagerset

Some info about this poll:
- I'm pretty sure it's been set up so that you can only vote once.
- You can pick up to 10 tracks in total
- All tracks are arranged in order of album release. You'll need to scroll down to get to the newer stuff.
- The polls close on March 31st. The songs with the most votes will form our setlist.
- Oh, and you can't see the results just yet. We wanna maintain some element of surprise

Any problems or issues with the poll, just contact me here.
I, for one, am very intrigued to see what the top tracks are going to be!

Thanks guys, can't wait to rock all your lovely faces in September
- Ash

PS: Anyone who's hitting up *Official* ProgPower USA XVI Midweek Mayhem, you can vote to choose the album we play in its entirety here:

http://is.gd/midweekmayhemvoyageralbum

Poll also closes March 31st. Cheers!

Voted. My votes are heavy on V material because that album is just stellar. It really clicked with me and ended in my top 10. One of my better Kickstarter investments to date.

I'm stoked to see you guys back in Atlanta!

I'm currently playing Element V and aside from To The Morning Light, this album, while great, doesn't represent current Voyager (Danny is the only original member) so I can safely say that that's probably the only album I won't pick any songs from for their set at the main fest

"Iron Dream" or false.

If it doesn't get voted in, then y'all better at least do the "Loving You Is Like Loving The Dead" part of Black No. 1 during your medley. :p

Is the Type O Negative fanboy in me showing? No regrets. haha

"Iron Dream" or false.

If it doesn't get voted in, then y'all better at least do the "Loving You Is Like Loving The Dead" part of Black No. 1 during your medley. :p

Is the Type O Negative fanboy in me showing? No regrets. haha

I almost voted that one in purely because of feels. It's such a nice piece, and a great tribute.