VOYAGER: Colours In The Sun

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
VOYAGER To Release Colours In The Sun Album In November; "Colours" Music Video Streaming

"...Australia's Voyager will release their new album, Colours In The Sun, on November 1 via Season Of Mist. The band have revealed the album art and tracklisting, which can be viewed below. Pre-order the album here...."

voyagercd819.jpg

I've liked every song they've released so far but I agree that the guest spot for this doesn't really work for the song. But then I'm not a fan of guest spots on songs anyways. I feel like it's always contrived. It's all marketing.

The way I hear it is that Voyager had a crack at writing a Leprous tune, and it turned out pretty great. I'm a big fan of both bands already though, so that helped.

All of these songs sound really good. These guys deliver albums that are totally different but are still Voyager.

Nice job

Brand

Another one I picked up and this is a winner. No one sounds like these guys and they always add a little something different to each album. This album brings a heavy 80's sound to it and I love it. Great stuff. Vocals are fantastic and the melodies are easy on the ears. Production is fantastic with everything being up front in the mix. I would say the standout for me on this disc is the drummer. He is excellent here and I find myself listening to him throughout. This might just be my favorite from them. Great stuff.