Voyager - Misery Is Only Company

No one reacted to the first teaser I posted so I figured no one cared about Voyager anymore.

(obviously talking shit)

I can't wait for whatever's next from them. They've got major upward trajectory.

No one reacted to the first teaser I posted so I figured no one cared about Voyager anymore.

(obviously talking shit)

I can't wait for whatever's next from them. They've got major upward trajectory.

Traffic around here seems way down since the forum changes a few months ago. I definitely liked the old style a lot better anyway.

Fucking Glenn has me hooked on Voyager now! They were just meh to me until I was forced to listen to them twice this past year, I started listening to "I Am The Revolution" when I got home, spun the few songs that I did like, then let the whole disc play one day. I was giving it a chance, letting it grow on me, then...BAMMM!!!...all of the sudden it clicked! I thought to myself..."these guys are phenominal"!

I've spun the other discs a few times but haven't really gotten deep into them yet. I can finally say I dug out a few old cd's and was pleasantly surprised though. I never really gave them a fair chance with 60-80 cd's that I purchase every year at ProgPower. They get a quick spin and then tossed into a pile.

Thanks for bringing them back Glenn! You haven't had many mis-steps in the 10+ years I've been going

You haven't had many mis-steps in the 10+ years I've been going

Thanks!....I think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess that was a backhanded compliment lol. The only negative thing I can say personally is...Anathema. But they rocked a lot of peoples worlds, so I can forgive you this haha

I'm one of the "lucky few" who got a link to the whole single this morning. I'm going to say that I quite like it. It's a bit less poppy than their previous stuff with a bit more djenty edge. But all things Voyager are still in tact, and it sounds great.

I've never really listened to voyager outside of a song here or there. Which album should I start with?

I've never really listened to voyager outside of a song here or there. Which album should I start with?
It's hard to go wrong with their last one, V. If you liked this song then you're quite likely to like V. And just go back chronologically from there. Their early albums are woefully plagued by low budget production, which makes them hard to listen to for me even though the songs are good.

Fucking Glenn has me hooked on Voyager now! They were just meh to me until I was forced to listen to them twice this past year, I started listening to "I Am The Revolution" when I got home, spun the few songs that I did like, then let the whole disc play one day. I was giving it a chance, letting it grow on me, then...BAMMM!!!...all of the sudden it clicked! I thought to myself..."these guys are phenominal"!

I've spun the other discs a few times but haven't really gotten deep into them yet. I can finally say I dug out a few old cd's and was pleasantly surprised though. I never really gave them a fair chance with 60-80 cd's that I purchase every year at ProgPower. They get a quick spin and then tossed into a pile.

Thanks for bringing them back Glenn! You haven't had many mis-steps in the 10+ years I've been going

I love "I Am The Revolution". Can't tell you how many times I've played it. Big thanks to @Harvester for getting me hooked too. This one is one of my favorite tracks off that album & Glenn PLEASE BRING THEM BACK ANYTIME.