VOYAGER nominated for Prog Mag award

Voyagerau

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2011
www.voyager-australia.com
Hey friends :)

Just stopping by to let you all know that we are absolutely stoked and humbled to be nominated for the best breakthrough band in the prestigious Prog Magazine awards. We would be forever grateful if you would take the time out to vote for us, we are up against some of our favourite bands (and friends!) Karnivool, Animals As Leaders and Skyharbor to name a few.

You vote here: http://prog.teamrock.com/news/2014-06-27/progressive-music-awards-2014-are-go-nominees-announced

To everyone from Prog Power who has supported us, we'd just like to extend a big thank you for helping us get this far. We hope to be back in the USA very soon and with awesome things like this happening for us, this exposure helps make it more likely.

Love V

That is terrific news and well deserved! You guys and gal kicked major metal ass on Center Stage. Would love to see another US tour. Oh and by the way, V is getting a lot of enjoyment in this house (and car.) Best of luck!

Of course I voted for Voyager, Haken, and since I was lucky enough to be on the ProgNation at Sea cruise I also voted for that. After you win this award Danny, get your ass back to the states and I will have Poppers waiting for you.

Okay J-Dub..here's my brief report

This is the second time i have seen Voyager in the past 2 months....they kicked ass lol...their new stuff is great live...my only gripe is that i don't like bands using samples..any band....thats just me.

Caligula's Horse were also awesome....pity they had to cut their set short due to running a bit behind....great guitar player.

Thats all lol

Okay J-Dub..here's my brief report

This is the second time i have seen Voyager in the past 2 months....they kicked ass lol...their new stuff is great live...my only gripe is that i don't like bands using samples..any band....thats just me.

Caligula's Horse were also awesome....pity they had to cut their set short due to running a bit behind....great guitar player.

Thats all lol

2nd time in 2 months.... rub it in! :hotjump::Smokedev: