Voyager @ PPEur

I think they were good, but I didn't like the vocals very much, mid range is very strong but a bit higher or the occasional Death-vocs sounded bad (to my taste ofcourse)...guitar player has a much better reach I think ...

To me, Voyager was the best band playing on this edition of ProgPower. They almost exploded from enthusiasm on the stage, I immensely enjoyed their performance, like my friends said: you couldn't watch them and NOT smile!!
I suggest they headline next year ;-)

Grtz Tyrianny

Voyager was the best, fucking great... They only had to play for a few minutes and I found myself standing there with a big happy smile on my face... :Spin:

Christer

Yeah Voyager was great. I really love the new single and I am so much looking forward to their next full length album. They seemed to have a lot of fun on stage and it felt like that feeling spread to the audience as well!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

They had fun. I had fun. Enough said.

Greetings from OZ!

On behalf of all in Voyager, i would like to extend MASSIVE amounts of THANK YOUs and GOLDEN HANDSHAKES to Rene Janssen and his wonderful Prog Power crew! I have not come across a bunch of nicer guys and gals behind the scenes before.

We were nervous before the show yet slowly we were overwelmed by the response from the audience. European metalheads know how to BANG! You all entertained us as much as we did you.

It was a LOOOONG way to travel from Perth, West Australia and we didn't know how we would be received...I think Voyager and the ProgPower maniacs are now great friends. Thanks to those ProgPeople who bought our singles, albums and tshirts - this is much appreciated!

**The AFTER PARTY was a blast as well! What madness and foam there was! "HARD ROCK HALLALUJAH!!" - Rene

**Cindy!! Where were you old friend?? Your artwork looks FANTASTIC!

We'll see you asap in EU!!!!

Many thanks,
Mark De Vattimo

Greetings, also from the land down under!! :)

I would also like to extend many thanks to everyone involved in this years Prog Power. I have never dealt with such a friendly, helpful and efficient crew as I did at PP. Awesome sound and awesome lights too!! Thank you very much :)

Also thank you to everyone who came down and made our show an unforgettable experience. We really didn't know what to expect, but geez did you guys make us feel at home!! We enjoyed every second up on that stage!! You guys rock!! :kickass:

Rene, it was a pleasure to finally meet you! Thanks for inviting us and for your hospitality. Look forward to hopefully meeting you again soon and having a few brews :D

As Mr DV said, hopefully we can come back to Europe ASAP!! We absolutely loved it there and can't wait to get back!!

Many MANY thanks

Simone
Voyager