W.A.S.P.

They lost me waaaay back in the 80s. I did like Headless Children though, and the first record, for all the ups and downs since then, just plain kills. Their debut really convinced me they'd be huge, or at least GREAT....anyway, that record remains, and that's worth something. It really is good.

the self titled is also my favorite by them

I got lots of love for everthing up to and including Live in the Raw with the new(at the time, lol) tracks Manimal & Harder, Faster and Scream Until you Like it.

Dominator is certainly of high quality, Take Me Up is such a great song and it worked well live amongst their classics.

Helldorado is probably my least fav but I got lots of love for the artwork!

I can understand why some fans dont dig K.F.D. with its industrial tones but its a great album none the less. So is Dying for the World, for that matter...

Dying for the World took some time to grow on me but within a couple of listens I was sold on the opener Shadowman and the rest fell into place soon after.
Crimson Idol is a classic but its not one of my most favs, Still Not Black Enough was pretty good and in a similar style as CI but more rockin'

I do prefer WASP when they're going hard eg Headless Children but age certainly slows many an artist down for various reasons.

I'll admit I still don't have the Neon God yet, I don't think I've got time for another Crimson Idol-like album...

Pick up Dominator now!!! I realy enjoy that album, but my favorite (and also one of my all time favorites) would still be the Crimson Idol. This album is just perfect, what a great vibes on it. Damn I whised I saw the Crimson Idol show, they did last year.

Dominator is indeed their best by far since Crimson Idol. That Crimson Idol tour that I saw in March was killer indeed. Can't wait to see the DVD of this.

plus blackie sounds so pissed on K.F.D. after that though his voice started to decline and the songs all sound the same. the soungs from K.F.D. sounded even better live though

I don't know if technology helped him, but his voice was flawless during the Crimson Idol show I attended. And he sounds great on Dominator too. At 52, Blackie still can sing.

They realy should but that gig from 85 Live At The Lyceum on DVD.
It was made available on DVD in Sept '02. plus footage from Videos.. in the raw and First Blood.. last visions. for $30 via WASP Nation. This info is in my Dying for the World booklet.:headbang:

There's going to be a DVD?
Well, you know once Blackie puts out a good DVD there will be no need to risk buying a ticket only to see him cancel later on you...

The guy who produced the show in my city told me that there was a plan for W.A.S.P. to release the DVD of this tour. I hope it's true.