W.E.T.-One Love Jeff Scott Soto,Check out the Video!

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Taken from the album "WET". Featuring Jeff Scott Soto (Talisman), Robert Sall (Work Of Art) and Erik Martensson (Eclipse). This album is on Frontiers Records (of course), so you know it rocks!

Amazing Song!

Last edited by a moderator:
What I've heard from them so far kicks butt! Thanks, D11! Of course, you're preaching to the choir here, because as you and me both know-EVERY singer Yngwie ever had is awesome!

7th Saviour, Is the smartest man on the planet Earth! You are so right, Every thing Yngwie Malmsteen has ever done is the greatest, and anyone who works with him has to be great to keep up with his almighty greatness!

This sounds like it would be up my alley, so I'll check it out. JSS has me a little concerned, since his last solo effort, which sucked for the most part. W.E.T. sounds like more or less what I want to hear from him. In addition, one of the band members from Work of Art plays in W.E.T. as well. If you're not familiar with Work of Art, then below is a link. I love these guys!

~Brian~

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like it would be up my alley, so I'll check it out. JSS has me a little concerned, since his last solo effort, which sucked for the most part. W.E.T. sounds like more or less what I want to hear from him. In addition, one of the band members from Work of Art plays in W.E.T. as well. If you're not familiar with Work of Art, then below is a link. I love these guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEgBxiKxIw

~Brian~

Dude, "Beautiful Mess" did NOT suck....it just wasn't hard rock/metal. Big difference. It was cool to hear him sing some material that was a little different from the stuff he normally does. I'm looking forward to W.E.T. BIG time.

Awesome song. If this song is any indication of how the album is going to sound, we might have another future band for PP!! I STILL maintain that Eclipse would be KILLER for Progpower or the Showcase. hint hint

WORK OF ART's cd was my #1 release of 2008 hands down. Possibly one of the best AOR releases in the last decade. The most amazing band that often gets overlooked. Big production, big vocals and big songs!