W:O:A.............2003.........Event Poster......Final Update....

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
woa2003plakat.jpg

Morgana said:
I'm going :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Deadly Embrace will you be there?
If yes, I'll meet ya for sure, hehe...

Yes I'm going, its gonna be a long day for everyone, lots of bands to see, I'm going to try and pick out the ones that I for sure want to see....In Flames...Slayer..Testament...Callenishcircle..Soilwork..
Darkane...to name a few, then there's the party tents backstage, visiting alot of old friends, & making alot of new ones.....Can't wait to visit with you, let me know your plans, & we'll hook up!...............:D..:ill:..:D

Umm Deadly, try checking out Tom Angelrippers band!!!!
Also check out Twisted Sister because they are going to KICK ASS! and dont dare miss Dew Scented because they will CRUSH SKULLS!!!!!!!!
Speaking of, why are Testament and Dew Scented so far down in the list? Running Wild, Stratavarious and In Flames (to name a few) over them? HA!! What a joke! Typical of not respecting a bands longevity in Testament's case. TESTAMENT should be going on right before Twisted Sister and Slayer.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Speaking of, why are Testament and Dew Scented so far down in the list? Running Wild, Stratavarious and In Flames (to name a few) over them? HA!! What a joke! Typical of not respecting a bands longevity in Testament's case. TESTAMENT should be going on right before Twisted Sister and Slayer.

Your looking at 2 different nights, Testament's playing under Slayer, Running Wild, & In Flames.........Twisted Sister, & Stratavarious, are playing a totally different night.....Dew Scented are just not that big comparatively speaking.......but they are pretty far down the list(more so than they deserve)..............but yes I do want to see them, & it that The Crown I see, or do I need magnifying glasses, when looking at this poster?

thanks for clearing up the 2 night deal!

Hey, maybe Slayer will repeat the England thing and play REIGN IN BLOOD in its ENTIRETY again?
For everyone there's sake, I hope they do! Someone BEST be videotaping their set!!!! Deadly, youll probably have that kind of access so make sure your videoing SLAYER, it could be more history in the making!