Wacken 2002 DVD

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
I just got this DVD yesterday for review for the magazine.. And I must say it's damn funny.. Especially the backstage interviews.. I you want to see Mister Danhage in his natural state - totally drunk - while trying to say something intelligent and failing miserably at it, go get it!! :loco: Hehe, nah, it's actually a pretty cool DVD overall, really gives you the feel of Wacken..

Anneke said:
I just got this DVD yesterday for review for the magazine.. And I must say it's damn funny.. Especially the backstage interviews.. I you want to see Mister Danhage in his natural state - totally drunk - while trying to say something intelligent and failing miserably at it, go get it!! :loco: Hehe, nah, it's actually a pretty cool DVD overall, really gives you the feel of Wacken..

Is it gonna be in stores later on?

Ahhh that would be cool to see.
Better keep my eyes open for it then.
But it didn't say anything about an interview with Henrik?
Or is it a lot shorter interviews from the backstage area that isn't mentioned among the bigger ones?

Saxiquine said:
Ahhh that would be cool to see.
Better keep my eyes open for it then.
But it didn't say anything about an interview with Henrik?
Or is it a lot shorter interviews from the backstage area that isn't mentioned among the bigger ones?

It's one of the short interviews.. Well, actually, interview is a big word for it.. It's actually more like: Henrik trying to say something, recognizing he is too fucking drunk to do so and then using the microphone to support his head... :D

Anneke said:
I you want to see Mister Danhage in his natural state - totally drunk - while trying to say something intelligent and failing miserably at it, go get it!!

Hell, just asking him when they're leaving for the next city throws him into wide-eyed confusion. *laugh*