Wacken 2006

wuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuu!!! i returned yesterday from the W:O:A and it was pretty much rocking!!!!
to share my impression with you:

NEVERMORE PLAYED THE FUCKING BEST SHOW I EVER SAW!!!! so much energy!!!! warrel sounded great, they were tight as hell, and to see jeff AND chris together was just awesome!!! man, i stood in front of chris all the time and when i was not banging my head off, i could look at his perfect technique..

songs i can remember (not in that particular order):

final product

the motherfucking river dragon has come, motherfuckaaaaa!!!

narcosynthesis

i, voyager

dead heart in a dead world

enemies of reality

this godless endeavor

born

this was too great!!! when is saw them rocking, i got tears in my eyes, hrhr... great sound- maybe even better in the back, where the sountech tower stands... much better than in bochum earlier that year!!!
and i am one of the lucky persons, who will be at the NEVERMORE DVD recording in september (bochum zeche, again)!!! i am totally looking forward to this, and though i hope that steve recovers as fast as he can, i would love to see chris play the show, because i don´t know when the jag panzer is rolling through germany again...

thanks to nevermore, thanks to chris for making this show a special one!

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Yeeesss!Brilliant vids!Thanx for the link!!

you can download 15 minutes of the show from my links i've posted in this topic if you want... you tube doesn't seem to like it ( 2 parts) , it uploaded them but even after 1 weeks they aren't online! anyway, just take the links if you want...
i'm not sure if both songs from creator failure are taken from the wacken webstream... if so, links are the same then ;)
but you can save them on your pc if you want...

Michaela said:
you can download 15 minutes of the show from my links i've posted in this topic if you want... you tube doesn't seem to like it ( 2 parts) , it uploaded them but even after 1 weeks they aren't online! anyway, just take the links if you want...
i'm not sure if both songs from creator failure are taken from the wacken webstream... if so, links are the same then ;)
but you can save them on your pc if you want...

I think they might have been, just making sure everyone who wants to got a chance to see this amazing performance!