Wacken 2007

s_a_o

The Face of Melinda
Mar 9, 2006
Any posters going?

I'll be there. If any of you want to hang out for a pint, let's do it!

unfortunately I am having to miss it also, but I will be back over there in Sept. If you plan on going to any fall festivals let me know!

Just curious too...what brings you over to the UK periodically? Its good to know two of us are having to live the dual existence...

I have no problem pming some of you my mobile number. I'm pretty sure I get service... but if I don't, it would be could to have yours. That way I can get in touch with some of you using a pay phone or somebody elses' phone. I'll PM anybody who asks. :p

So many girls going this year ... ... well, me not.

Lots of fun to everyone who's going =) hope you guys will have some good weather, no accidents, no fucked up sound and just one big party!

Please greet the mud (or dust) from me :p

I just found out that my phone doesn't get surface overseas. Fucking TMobile.

Anyways, I think I'm going to rent out a cell phone to use while I'm there, because I have quite a few people to get a hold of (including the person with my tent, haha).

*service.

I talked to them at the store and they said that I had to have the company unlock the phone 14 days before I wanted to use it in a foreign country. Lame, right?

I'm hoping that at least SOMETHING will work. If not, I'll have to rent a cell phone or something. Anybody know where I can do that?

Fucking TMobile.

A shared sentiment. :erk:

I hope you guys have fun! Missing this year also although it would've
been phenomenal to see Immortal and Enslaved! Missed the former
at all their European dates :loco:

Bring back pictures please!!! May be going to Hole in the sky festival
- Norway. Taake have confirmed now ^.^

P.s- @s_a_o Are you on the Akercocke forums by the way?

Haha, at least I'm not the only one.

I'm borrowing my bro's AT&T mobile for Wacken. Good to go, now!

I am going this year.

Have to head off shortly to get down to London in time for the coach. If Argon fuck up this year like they did in 2005 I will never use them again.

If anyone wants to catch up for a beer, I will probably be wearing various Bloodbath T-shirts over the weekend, so feel free to shout at me! www.MySpace.com/alxfg to see what I look like.

There is a rumour that Emperor will be playing, but I think it is a wind up...