wacken continues eating dick -- party.san open air continues ruling

ok that's a shitload compared to flying stockholm->frankfurt for 15 €...
How about bus then?
I'm not really that good in german so the bahn site didn't help me... Partially in english, partially in german wtf?? they need a great big british flag to click

Erik said:
wacken is in a great location!??! on big fucking empty mud fields surrounded by miles and miles of corn?

Yeah but its flat and when it doesn't rain its great.
frankly, I don't give a shit if its on fields of corn,
I'm there to get drunk and party not to bar hop around town ;)

(but you have to admit that town Wacken is teh funny)

Erik said:
yeah i just thought "great location" in this context meant something a little bit more scenic. you know, METAL CAMP FESTIVAL style

Well, I like the fact that its in bump-fuck.
You really concentrate on being a happy camper. and when
I say "happy" I mean :loco: :loco: :loco:

Say, whats with all the hatred towards Wacken, Erik?

Dead_Lioness said:
Say, whats with all the hatred towards Wacken, Erik?
i've loved it the past three years and this year i take it as a personal insult that it's completely screwing me over by booking 95% COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT WANK BANDS noone except balding germans in BÖHSE ONKELZ denim vests gives a shit about.

^ heh I actually agree...
I myself hate all the power metal/ humping dragons/ sitting on swords/ shit that the german crowd seems to be so into.... :zombie: :puke:

But when the bill is good... then Wacken in FUNNN

well power metal is one thing, but they're not even booking power metal; they're booking SCORPIONS, ULI JON ROTH, WHITESNAKE and motherfucking MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP

oh and look here -- another headliner -- MINISTRY
never played a note of heavy fucking metal in their pitiful lives

what the FUKK happened to being a HEAVY METAL festival? SHIT OFF

Erik said:
well power metal is one thing, but they're not even booking power metal; they're booking SCORPIONS, ULI JON ROTH, WHITESNAKE and motherfucking MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP
Uli John Roth destroys everything you listen to, you will realize it someday. Also "motherfucking michael schenker group" haha.
And you say that you are into classical metal.. lolerz

Anyway generally about Wacken : From the 1 time experience i had, you don't go there mainly for the bands, you go for the whole feast, the bands are just a part of it. Also i quite dig the location, (if it is the same as in 2001 when i went), what i didnt like is the formation of the ground.

IOfTheStorm said:
Uli John Roth destroys everything you listen to, you will realize it someday. Also "motherfucking michael schenker group" haha.
And you say that you are into classical metal.. lolerz
i have no idea why you still bother man

it's not like i'm pestering you to get a half decent clue about metal at any given opportunity so you might as well knock it off too