Wacken Open Air

I'll be there, no matter what happen... I'm always there! :D

I just hope they don't place the WET stage outside the area again, cause that was a bit stupid. Everytime you went there you had to get throught the bodycheck again, inclusive all press people. I wonder for what you had the press pass then?
And once again I noticed some of the security where out of order there...
Most press people refused going out to the WET stage because of the body check. I felt sorry for the bands playing there but I did understand the other site as well....

Did you guys and girls get the ticket before you paid?

I´m asking because I haven´t paid a dime yet, but my ticket has arrived...? Am I lucky, or do they control ticketnumbers downthere? Please help me out!!!

I've paid all the money for the trip and the ticket, but I will not get the ticket until we get on the bus in Oslo. Maybe you will
have to pay when you get there or something. Or you could have
gotten lucky and received a 'free' ticket. Free as in they forgot to
make you pay, that is.
Honestly I'm not sure what's going on. Never been to Wacken before :erk:

Btw, did you know that you have my old avatar?

what concert are you looking most forward to?
im really exited about seeing amon amarth, borknagar, immortal, haggard and my dying bride.

also kreator, hypocrisy, hollenthon, green carnation, cob, cannibal corpse and blind guardain could be interesting

i cant wait, 1 month left :D

I shall be there, too :D Looking forward? besides meeting some great people (especially one), I look forward to see Amon Amarth (again :) ), Borknagar, Hollenthon, Kreator, Suidakra.. well, and Blind Guardian, somehow, too :) The rest of the bands will come in handy, too :D

Running order is online btw :)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
I look forward to see Amon Amarth (again :) ), Borknagar, Hollenthon, Kreator, Suidakra.. well, and Blind Guardian, somehow, too :) The rest of the bands will come in handy, too :D

.....about Amon Amarth...I wanted to check them out but I get in trouble because their show partly overlaps with Evergrey :cry:

Count me in for Borkis, Kreator, Suidakra and BG though :headbang:
Plus I definitely want to see Angel Dust...... and most of the other bands come in - as you said - handy :D